Trends in interior design are changing, although not quite rapidly, but still noticeably. Each season, some interior styles become more relevant, while others fade into the background. The new year is always a fresh start, not only to burn off all the holiday calories, but also to update your home.
If you are trying to find out how to decorate the interior of a house or apartment in 2024, here are a few trends that, according to designers, will be the most relevant and fashionable.
- 1 The most popular styles in interior design in 2024
- 2 2024 trends in interior styles
- 3 Interior style for small apartments 2024
The most popular styles in interior design in 2024
Designers know that interior design trends reflect the events that are happening around us. The pace and lifestyle of people affects how they would like to see their home. Interior design trends are rarely replaced in their entirety. Most often, they either go one into another or are slightly adjusted to take into account general trends in lifestyle. What are the most popular apartment interior design trends in 2024?
|Peculiarities||The abundance of decorative elements, a mixture of several bright colors.|
|Color spectrum||Variegated colors (yellow, blue, purple, pink, red, green, etc.)|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, corridor.|
Yes, yes, this is not a mistake. Along with the unrelenting minimalism, its complete opposite enters the arena. The style of maximalism appeared relatively recently as a response to people tired of too empty and neutral spaces. It harmoniously combines bright bold shades, different textures and materials.
In this case, the key word is precisely harmonious. Maximalism is not about stuffing colorful objects into one room. It is here that a sense of style and the ability to create a complex and diverse interior are manifested. Maximalism is the talent to combine seemingly incongruous things. Here you can use all the riot of colors. Yellow, red, green and purple tones in one room – is that too much? Perhaps earlier, but not now – maximalism skillfully juggles with variegated colors.
Other style features include:
- Collecting. Do you collect figurines, books, vases or bottles of wine? Feel free to place your collection on open shelves.
- Particular attention should be paid to the ceiling – usually it remains neutral, but now are we going to let it be just white or beige? Paste the ceilings with wallpaper or apply an original drawing – this will enliven the interior and make it extraordinary.
- If there are items that make you smile when looking at them, they should certainly be placed in plain sight – souvenirs from the trip, a bright poster, family photos, etc.
|Peculiarities||The absence of useless items, the functional use of the area of the room.|
|Color spectrum||Light colors diluted with contrasting ones (black, brown).|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, corridor, nursery, kitchen, study, bathroom.|
Minimalism as an interior style has been at its peak for a long time. This is explained quite simply – after the bright 80s and 90s, people got tired of complex interiors and preferred simply light decoration of the space. In addition, in the new millennium, the way of life of a person has changed significantly. The house had to be as practical as possible.
Minimalism did just that well. He completely discarded unnecessary elements of decor (except perhaps for bright accents) and put human comfort in the first place. Thus, it was assumed that the entire space of the house would first of all be functional, and not just beautiful.
At the same time, the designers managed to preserve the aesthetics in contrasts, the use of natural materials and small accents (for example, a bright chair or carpet).
A few years ago, the style of minimalism in the interior had the following distinctive features:
- white (or light gray) trim;
- minimum furniture – maximum space;
- even decorative elements should have a practical function.
As for the last two postulates, they have been preserved and moved into the new decade. But you will have to say goodbye to the decoration in cold colors – today people gravitate more towards comfort and home warmth, for which a warmer range of shades is responsible. So, beige tones and even more natural materials (bamboo, wood, clay, etc.) appeared in minimalism.
|Peculiarities||The minimum amount of furniture, light finish.|
|Color spectrum||White, black, gray, blue, green shades.|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, bedroom, kitchen, nursery.|
The outgoing decade was marked by the emergence of the phenomenon of the study of happiness. First there was the Danish “Hygge”, after – the Swedish “Lagom”. The books provided evidence that, despite living in harsh and cold regions, the inhabitants of Scandinavia are able to create an atmosphere of warmth and comfort in their home, drawing energy and happiness from there.
At the same time, the Scandinavian style itself became popular shortly before that. It combines minimalism and eco-style. The main feature of this direction is the use of light shades in the decoration of the room. Lighting fixtures, textiles and indoor plants can enter as decorative elements. All this gives the interior of home comfort. You can read more about Scandinavian interior design here.
|Style name||Eco style|
|Peculiarities||Natural materials in decoration, furniture and decor elements. Light open space.|
|Color spectrum||Light colors (white, beige, sand), green, blue, gray.|
|What rooms are used most often||All rooms of the house.|
Ecological problems today come out on top. More and more people are discussing global warming and are looking for ways to consume consciously. Many countries have approved the rejection of disposable bags and utensils at the state level. And plastic products are now being actively replaced by more environmentally friendly counterparts.
Trends in interior design cannot but reflect global changes in society. And it is not surprising that now designers are trying to add to the room as many pieces of furniture and decor made from natural materials as possible.
At the same time, eco-style also promotes the rejection of products of animal origin. No natural fur or leather – natural and recycled materials are used to express all the love and care for our planet.
Among the materials that are most relevant for this style are clay, linen, cotton, bamboo, wood, stone, etc. All of them do not even need additional coloring – natural colors and textures help create an atmosphere of warmth and comfort. You can complement this interior with indoor plants.
|Peculiarities||Minimalism and the use of natural materials.|
|Color spectrum||Light colors, warm colors (beige, brown).|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, bedroom, nursery, office.|
Japan is a country that is famous for its philosophy of life. This is also evident in the design of a house or apartment. The Japanese are kind to their home and put their soul into the design of the space.
The Japanese interior style cannot be confused with others. Everyone must have heard about the love of the Japanese for the order and daily routine. So such pedantry is also visible in the interiors – the design of a room in this style assumes that all objects will have their place and their function.
Japanese interiors will be popular in 2024 primarily because of their main concept – namely, the unity of man and nature. There are also notes of eco-style and minimalism here (the Japanese do not like to furnish the room with unnecessary furniture). Other characteristic features of the style are:
- The use of warm colors in the interior.
- Advantage for natural materials. Moreover, some materials are not produced in our country – these are primordially Japanese bamboo, rattan, etc.
- The contrast is predominantly between warm shades (beige-brown).
- Zoning a room with a screen.
- Built in furniture.
It should be noted that not quite pure Japanese style comes into fashion. Recently, the direction of “japandi” has become a trend, which managed to combine Japanese and Scandinavian motifs. Swiss architect Claire Dowdy believes that Japandi will rapidly gain popularity in 2024.
2024 trends in interior styles
Of course, the styles of the interior of a house or apartment listed above are far from the only ones. In 2024, designers are considering several more areas for decorating living space. Some of them have become popular relatively recently, and will continue to gain momentum in the new decade. And some are completely timeless classics that are unlikely to ever go out of fashion.
|Peculiarities||Dividing space into zones using niches or arches. An abundance of small decorative elements (photo frames, figurines, vases, etc.)|
|Color spectrum||Light warm shades, blue.|
|What rooms are used most often||Bedroom, living room, nursery, office, kitchen.|
Here we are talking, of course, not about modern America, but about colonial times, when the design of American apartments had a special charm. With the advent of democracy in such interiors, even more freedom and departure from patterns appeared. As a result, the American style was able to combine the following features:
- Free space. Do not fill the room with unnecessary items.
- Zoning can be done using false partitions, arches or niches.
- Using a massive chandelier as the main lighting fixture is only appropriate in the living room or bedroom.
- Armchairs and sofas in the living room are located in the center of the room (just like the table in the kitchen).
|Peculiarities||Oriental ornaments on the walls or textiles, huge beautiful carpets.|
|Color spectrum||Warm colors: golden brown, sand. Among the dark shades: rich green, blue, etc.|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, office, bathroom.|
Arabian tales have fascinated us since childhood. And today their motives have penetrated into interior design. Sophistication and a special culture allow you to get an elegant design with patterns and ornaments characteristic of Muslim countries. Among the special differences of the Arabic style are:
- Massive carpets with a characteristic oriental ornament.
- Natural materials in decoration.
- As a decor – a mosaic, high columns.
- Beautiful textiles on the windows can be lambrequins or thick heavy curtains.
|Style name||art deco|
|Peculiarities||Luxury and elegance: wood carvings, flowing lines, abstract patterns, rare finishing materials.|
|Color spectrum||Brown, beige, gray, blue, burgundy.|
|What rooms are used most often||Kitchen, living room, bedroom, office.|
Luxurious noble style in the interior, which is characterized by pretentiousness and elegance. The direction of art deco in art appeared only at the beginning of the 20th century and is a mixture of neoclassicism and modernity.
Tired of the horrors of war, people tried to create cozy bohemian interiors using classic motifs and the latest progress. Among the main characteristics of Art Deco style in the interior:
- geometric and abstract patterns in decoration;
- the use of natural, including rare materials, which may include crocodile skin, ivory, etc.;
- a large number of mirrors and lighting fixtures, natural wood in furniture and flooring;
- ceiling decoration, art deco involves the use of multi-level ceilings with original stucco moldings, borders;
- as decorative elements: figurines in retro style, paintings by avant-garde artists, etc.
|Peculiarities||African motifs in the form of appropriate patterns, textures, etc.|
|Color spectrum||Warm colors – sand, yellow, terracotta, brown.|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, children’s room, study|
In 2024, designers are also advised to experiment and move away from the usual styles towards extraordinary solutions. African motifs in the interior of a house or apartment are bold and unusual. Among the main characteristics of the African style are:
- Bright warm shades – orange, red, yellow.
- Prints under the skins of animals (zebra, giraffe, cheetahs).
- African masks or figurines can be used as decorative elements.
|Style name||Baroque (from Italian “pearl of irregular shape”)|
|Peculiarities||Splendor, luxury interior. The use of velvet, bronze, gold, etc.|
|Color spectrum||Light warm colors. As a contrast: noble dark shades (for example, burgundy or blue).|
|What rooms are used most often||Bedroom, living room.|
Another triumph of luxury and wealth. This style in design appeared several centuries ago, but even today it does not lose its relevance. Moreover, baroque is not only about the interior, but also about architecture, painting, literature. And in each of these areas, the theatricality and excess of this direction attracts the attention of people and does not leave them indifferent.
Lush and complex design will appeal to everyone who loves the extraordinary arrangement of a house or apartment. Today, the main features of the Baroque can be considered:
- As a background for decoration – light pastel colors. You can dilute them with blue, emerald or pink shades.
- Floral design.
- As an element of decor – forged parts. They can decorate doors, mirrors, headboards, etc.
- Natural materials in the decoration of the room.
- As a floor covering: parquet, marble or granite.
- Mirrors. There must be many. Moreover, the more original the frame of the mirror, the better.
- Wall decoration should resemble ancient palaces. The surface is often decorated with tapestry, reproductions of paintings, etc.
- Smooth lines, somewhat reminiscent of sea waves.
|Style name||Gothick style|
|Peculiarities||Mystical atmosphere, abundance of antique decor (canopy, columns, candelabra, etc.)|
|Color spectrum||Dark shades (gray, black, blue), diluted with white or milky.|
|What rooms are used most often||Bedroom, living room, dining room, corridor.|
The medieval style has successfully migrated to the modern design of the house. Today, Gothic is not so common, but this does not mean that the style is not popular. It’s just a bold direction that is not for everyone. If you decide to decorate an apartment with this type of interior, be sure to consider the following details:
- The most smooth lines of doorways – turn them into beautiful arches!
- Candles, slashes and candles again – they will give a mysterious atmosphere and at the same time allow you to create comfort in the room.
- The room should remain spacious – leave its center free by placing furniture along the walls.
|Peculiarities||Large space, brutality in decoration.|
|Color spectrum||Cold or warm dark tones, wooden colors.|
|What rooms are used most often||Office, living room.|
In some ways, it looks like a loft and is distinguished by the same brutality, an atmosphere of solitude and predominantly dark shades in the decoration. This is a fairly popular interior style, primarily for country houses and large spacious rooms with huge panoramic windows. There is no unnecessary pathos and luxury here, the grunge style is characterized by:
- brickwork on the walls;
- huge wooden beams on the ceiling;
- the use of natural materials in decoration and furniture;
- forged items in lighting fixtures, furniture, etc.;
- as decor elements: blankets, posters in retro style, original figurines.
|Peculiarities||A large number of decorative elements, sensuality.|
|Color spectrum||Warm light pastel colors.|
|What rooms are used most often||Bedroom, living room, office.|
This style is very close to the Mediterranean. This is due to the proximity of Italy to the sea and the special love of local residents for an easy and fun life. Such interiors are usually distinguished by pastel light shades in decoration and at the same time, an abundance of original Italian accessories that complement the design of the room.
Among the features of the Italian style are:
- Antique furniture and accessories.
- The pieces of furniture are decorated with beautiful carvings and decorative inserts.
- An abundance of light, creating a warm and cozy atmosphere. Among the finishing methods are mosaic, plaster, wall painting, etc.
|Peculiarities||Wealth and luxury in decoration, natural materials.|
|Color spectrum||Warm light colors (beige, milky, gold, peach).|
|What rooms are used most often||Bedroom, living room, kitchen, office.|
Like the little black dress for women, classic style in interior design will always be in fashion. This will not be changed by modern trends towards minimalism or technological progress. True connoisseurs of luxury and elegance choose this area to furnish their home. So, choosing a classic, you can be sure that your interior will always be in trend.
Style features include:
- Large lighting fixtures. No spotlights – only large chandeliers made of glass, bronze, crystal, etc.
- Beige shades in the decoration of the room. It is these colors that create an atmosphere of comfort.
- Use of natural materials. Classic style will not tolerate plastic. Textile wallpapers are ideal for walls, parquet or ceramic tiles for floors, wood, glass for furniture.
- As decor – reproductions of paintings, stucco, columns, large mirrors with beautiful frames, etc.
|Peculiarities||Genuine leather, ethnic patterns, an abundance of decor brought from different countries.|
|Color spectrum||Warm light colors: golden, sandy, beige.|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, office, bedroom.|
What interior is in fashion now? More and more designers are moving away from minimalism towards more exotic interiors. And in this case, it’s in the top ten. The colonial style combines luxury and exoticism, implies comfort, and at the same time, an abundance of decorative elements.
First of all, he needs a really large spacious room, otherwise the room will seem too cluttered. How to equip a room in a colonial style? Stick to the basic rules:
- the use of natural, including rare materials in the decoration;
- as furniture upholstery – artificial leather;
- there are ethnic patterns on the decorative elements and walls, and a beautiful carpet on the floor.
|Peculiarities||Minimum decorative elements. A practical bright space where every thing has its place.|
|Color spectrum||Gray, white, milky, blue tones.|
|What rooms are used most often||Kitchen, dining room, hallway, office.|
Like minimalism, it promotes the absence of useless decor elements in the house. Following constructivism, space should be decorated not only with beautiful, but most importantly, with practical objects. Features of constructivism:
- The severity and conciseness of forms.
- Careful distribution of furniture to create a compact space.
- As elements of decor – lighting fixtures, original racks and shelves.
- Light tones, cold shades.
- Zoning a room is best done with lighting.
|Peculiarities||Rough finish as an element of decor: brickwork, pipes, wires, etc.|
|Color spectrum||Warm dark shades, black, red.|
|What rooms are used most often||Studio apartment ( kitchen + living room ), living room, bedroom, kitchen, office.|
A few decades ago, many American industrial premises were turned into residential buildings. This is due to urbanization, as a result of which people left the villages and moved to live and work in the city.
Many of them did not have time to thoroughly rethink the space, so they settled in warehouses and industrial premises, furnishing them with furniture. In addition, apartments in such buildings were most often rented out cheaper. Therefore, they were also rented by a poor but creative American “bohemian”. As a result, a loft style appeared, which is also relevant in 2024.
The main features of this style in the design of apartments are:
- Brickwork. It can be original or specially created.
- Open space. No extra walls and decorative partitions. Add more air to the apartment.
- Communication elements must be visible. Large pipes, wiring – all this is not hidden, but rather becomes part of the decor of the room.
- Bold furniture design. The most relevant here will be vintage products.
- Multi-level lighting fixtures – large spacious rooms should have a lot of light.
- More windows and high ceilings.
Do you want to know more about the loft? Read here all the information about the “attic” style.
|Peculiarities||Characteristic patterns and homely warm atmosphere, which can be created by an abundance of decorative elements.|
|Color spectrum||Warm shades that are combined with bright tones (red purple, orange).|
|What rooms are used most often||Kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom.|
Mexican motifs are especially popular today. This can be explained by the unique traditions and history of the country, its love for family comfort and warmth. Among the special characteristics of the Mexican type of interior, designers distinguish:
- Bright red, pink and orange shades in interior design.
- natural materials. Even the ceiling in Mexican interiors is usually decorated with wooden beams.
- The walls are covered with coarse decorative plaster.
- The abundance of textiles – carpets, blankets, pillows and curtains create a cozy atmosphere.
|Style name||Modern (from English “modern”)|
|Peculiarities||Combination of different shapes, colors and textures.|
|Color spectrum||Beige, gold, brown shades.|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, bedroom, office, hallway, bathroom.|
Once it was this style in interior design that replaced the classic one. At that time, he was considered quite bold and creative. Today, modern is closer to the classics than to the present. True, this style has its own characteristics:
- A combination of the incompatible. Modern offers to combine materials, textures and forms, the combination of which is difficult to imagine. In this case (subject to competent design), the result is simply stunning.
- The presence of patterns on the walls or carvings on furniture.
- Use of natural materials. Bronze, glass, natural leather, parquet or stone – Art Nouveau is a bold luxury that should be felt in every detail.
- Warm tones.
- Additional lighting. Allows you to create accents in some areas.
|Peculiarities||The use of natural materials, a combination of laconic lines and beautiful abstract patterns.|
|Color spectrum||Warm light colors: beige, milky, gold.|
|What rooms are used most often||Corridor, living room, bedroom, office.|
One of the subspecies of the modern interior style, which was able to successfully combine the sophistication and elegance of classical motifs and the conciseness of modern style. This design of space is more suitable for rooms whose area allows you to realize any design ideas. It does not need a large amount of furniture and extra decorative elements. However, you still have to dilute simplicity and conciseness.
Among the main characteristics of neoclassicism in the interior:
- the use of neutral calm tones with small splashes of contrasting shades;
- correct proportions and brevity of lines;
- in decoration: expensive noble natural materials;
- as much light as possible: open windows, huge crystal chandeliers, additional lighting, mirrors that make the room visually brighter by reflecting lamps.
Neoclassical style is suitable for all rooms, it can be used to equip the kitchen, living room or bedroom.
|Style name||Provence (from the name of the historical region of France)|
|Peculiarities||Floral elements, abundance of decor.|
|Color spectrum||Pastel colors (mint, blue beige, pink, pale lemon, etc.).|
|What rooms are used most often||Bedroom, living room, corridor.|
Sweet French chic remains on trend in 2024. This design is not a Parisian apartment, but rather a cozy house in a small village in the south of the country. This type of interior is somewhat reminiscent of country music (which is less popular today), but it also has several distinctive features:
- Floral motifs. Accompany both decoration and decorative elements. Beautiful floral patterns can decorate wallpapers, textiles or be reproduced in forged chandeliers.
- Pastel shades. Pale pink, lavender, blue and mint – the basis of the style of Provence apartments.
- Attrition. Furniture aging is an important element of the Provence style. This technique gives the design a special chic. Thus, it is possible to create the effect of negligence and at the same time the value of the subject.
- natural materials. Wood, linen, cotton – forget about plastic decor elements in the room.
- An abundance of textiles. It can decorate not only a bed or a sofa. Beautiful curtains, towels, tulle, tablecloths, carpets and much more will give the room comfort and warmth.
|Peculiarities||Light shades in the interior, blotches of blue, large bright spaces.|
|Color spectrum||Gold, beige, milky, blue, yellow.|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, hallway.|
The Mediterranean countries have their own vision of the interior. And this is not surprising – the frequent sun and salty splashes of the waves inspire the creation of a cozy home space. The main feature of the style is its ability to give a feeling of lightness and relaxation. Other features of this area of apartment design include:
- The use of a marine shade in the interior – blue, turquoise, blue, etc.
- Natural materials in decoration. Flooring is most often stone (and this is not surprising – where it is hot, people think about how to cool the premises).
- Mosaic as wall decoration. By the way, it is in that interior that majolica tiles will be most appropriate – multi-colored products with characteristic patterns will decorate the floor, walls, apron, etc.
- Combination of natural and artificial lighting. The rooms should have large windows, which would be complemented by a large chandelier and lamps.
- As a material for furniture – natural wood.
|Peculiarities||A combination of incongruous elements, a riot of colors, original decor elements.|
|Color spectrum||Bright colorful colors: blue, red, fuchsia, light green, etc.|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, kitchen.|
There are basic interior styles that can be found in the portfolio of any designer, and there are areas that are extremely rare and therefore deserve your attention. Fusion is a rather controversial and unusual style, which involves a combination of seemingly incongruous motifs and objects.
There are no special rules here, but you need to have a sense of proportion and style. The main thing is that the result should reflect your lifestyle and emotions, be first of all beautiful and stylish.
Among the main features of the fusion style in the interior:
- bright shades in the form of accents: rich yellow, turquoise green tones, purple and red, the main thing is to choose the right combination of colors;
- an abundance of textiles: carpets on the floor, beautiful curtains on the windows and tablecloths on the tables;
- more light – use not only the main chandeliers, but also built-in lighting, as well as accent furniture lighting;
- vintage and exotic figurines, original mirrors, fans, posters as decorative elements.
|Style name||Hi-tech (from English “high technologies”)|
|Peculiarities||The abundance of technology, mirror and glossy surfaces.|
|Color spectrum||Cold light shades with contrasting black or red.|
|What rooms are used most often||Kitchen, corridor, office.|
But this is the most modern and technological style of apartment interior. Hi-tech is minimalism brought to perfection. It appeared due to the development of technology. Due to the constant technological progress, this direction in interior design is regularly improved. Today, the main features of high-tech style are:
- Monochrome finish. It makes no sense to decorate the walls with wallpaper with a pattern. Hi-tech prefers monochromatic finishes in white, black, gray tones.
- Metal advantage. The more metal objects (lamps, shelves, etc.) – the better.
- Technology. This aspect emerges already from the name itself (high technology). Your home should be as practical as possible. Temperature control sensors, smart lighting, large refrigerators, controlled systems (cabinets or shelves that open with a remote control). It is for this reason that hi-tech is more relevant for the kitchen – the maximum number of household appliances (large and small) is located there.
- Mirror surfaces. They not only decorate the interior, but also allow you to visually increase the area of the room.
- Lighting. The room should be as bright as possible in each of its sections.
|Peculiarities||Exceptionally natural materials, an abundance of textiles, rough furniture finishing.|
|Color spectrum||Warm shades (light and dark) – beige, brown, terracotta, sand, etc.|
|What rooms are used most often||Living room, kitchen, dining room.|
A special style that is rarely used in its pure form. However, you can often find its elements in other styles as well. The chalet is a hymn to home comfort and family values. Such a house is like a saga of one kind, it can tell the story of a family through common photographs and paintings.
The main characteristics of the chalet style:
- The use of natural materials in home decoration and decoration. It can be clay, wood, stone, etc.
- Warm tones.
- The furniture has a rough design and a natural look.
- You can add a fireplace and massive wooden beams to the interior of the house.
Interior style for small apartments 2024
Small apartments require a special approach – it is not easy to place all the necessary pieces of furniture in a very limited space. Therefore, the design should include not only the aesthetic side, but also the functionality. Among all the interior styles of a small apartment in 2024, the following will be especially common:
It is more suitable not for cramped 1-room or 2-room apartments (although it can be implemented there with high ceilings and large windows), but for small studios. Initially, a loft is an arrangement of open spaces, so a studio apartment is an ideal “canvas” for a designer.
The main thing is not to make the interior too dark. Otherwise, you will not end up with a cozy space, but a room resembling a cave. The right play of contrasts and thoughtful lighting will visually increase the area of the room and bring a special American charm to it.
Well, of course, minimalism should be on this list. Light walls, a minimum of decor, functionality – all this makes this area especially relevant for small apartments. Particular attention can be paid not to pure style, but to its offshoots – Japanese minimalism (Japandi), Mediterranean minimalism, etc.
An interior style that few have heard of. This is due to the relatively new allocation of functionalism in a separate style. Previously, it was attached to minimalism, where every thing had to be not only stylish, but also practical.
Today, as minimalism has morphed into a more welcoming style, cool tones and a clear maintenance of the practicality of space have shifted to functionalism. In general, this style combines the following features:
- open space;
- minimum decor;
- simplicity of forms, textures, lines;
- white room decoration;
- transformable or built-in furniture.
Its main advantage is the maximum practicality of every detail. Hi-tech is a technological style that provides complete comfort for everyone in the apartment. You can be sure that the designer will plan the placement of all household appliances that can make your life easier.
In addition, high-tech does not accept too deliberate design or an abundance of decorative elements. And the cold tones that prevail in the decoration of the premises allow you to make the space visually larger.
It can be used in small rooms due to the use of light colors in the design of the space. In addition, eco-style does not tolerate an abundance of decorative elements, except that they will be indoor plants.
2024 looks quite bright in the literal and figurative sense – large prints, original combinations of shades and textures will make the interior of your home bold and unique. And the presence of eco-motives in the trends will allow you to relax, connect with nature and give your home warmth and comfort.