What is it like, living room interior 2023? Let’s get acquainted with the freshest, hottest trends and tendencies. Let’s find out the most relevant colors in the design, look at the photos to add personality to the atmosphere.
In their search for new solutions, the designers were guided by the main factor aimed at making the life of a modern person living in a constantly changing world more comfortable and comfortable.
Smart zoning involves creating a light space that is divided into small, transformable segments.
To implement the idea, transparent sliding partitions or mobile screens are suitable. An equally interesting option, which is one of the main trends in interior design 2023, is textile draperies and furniture.
Living room – a room for gatherings and meetings with friends. Most of the time is spent in it. Therefore, special requirements are imposed on it.
The classic style interior offers an open floor plan. As conceived by the designer, the living room is combined with the kitchen. This solution is especially important for small-sized premises. The sleeping place is hidden from prying eyes behind a small partition made of glass.
The interior of the common space is decorated in the same style, taking into account the fashion trends of 2023. The perfect combination of colors creates the right mood and a sense of integrity and completeness.
Ceiling lighting is responsible for dividing the kitchen area. There is a dining table with chairs under it. Behind them is a sofa, smoothly dividing the space. Brown furniture is combined with curtains. Pillows and a gray floor vase act as a decorative element. The desktop is the same shade.
Metallic shine is the trend of the new season. It is presented in bronze, gold, chrome and metal details, unambiguously hinting at luxury. The magnificent combination of glitter with velvet will impress lovers of glamor. This is a trend that migrated from 2018 to 2023.
According to the designers, when decorating the living room in the upcoming season of 2023, the emphasis is on light and cream shades, close to white. In such an interior, one can feel the comfort and tranquility necessary for a person overloaded with information flow.
Black and white tones are also in trend, all shades of chocolate colors, as in the photo. They look no less impressive in the main room. This palette is especially suitable for high-tech and minimalist interiors.
Along with the classics, stylists presented a trendy design move, suggesting dark, deep shades with a light accent for decorating the living room. Interesting combinations:
- olive and dark green;
- deep blue with blue;
- dark gray and muted crimson.
Decorated walls with white brick or not treated at all – such an unusual and at the same time interesting design move claims to become a trend of the upcoming season. Light furniture makes the space visually airy and weightless.
Continuing the theme of the color scheme of the living room, one cannot fail to mention the unusual color-in-color solution. This may seem boring to some. In fact, this is not the case. The highlight is the play of textures.
There are several options for implementing a newfangled trend. For example, decorate the main room exclusively in gray tones. Another option is to buy a sofa in the color of the floor or a huge floor vase that matches the walls.
In this case, the texture of the materials becomes the dominant, not the shade. Its role is secondary. This undoubtedly has its own flavor. Among the current fabrics, it is worth paying attention to non-trivial matte textures:
Each material proposed by designers, regardless of color, is in the trend of the new season 2023. This means that it will perfectly fit into the interior, setting the right direction for the entire design. The photo is the best confirmation of this.
- Vintage item and modern furniture – in this case, it is important to take not in quantity, but in quality. One copy is enough. The bust will create a “mothball” mood, ruining the overall impression. As an accent, it is enough to leave an old chandelier, coffee table or dressing table in the living room.
- A non-standard combination of items is an equally interesting trend. The set (a sofa and a pair of soft armchairs) is gradually becoming a thing of the past. More daring, interesting combinations from different collections are in trend.
- “Pure” styles in the interior are found less and less, giving way to a combination of different directions. For example, Scandinavian with a loft, minimalism with a Bauhaus. Decorating a room this way is not an easy task, but the end result is worth it.
When considering the photo of the interior decoration of the living room, the first thing that catches your eye is the raw textures. The designers liked the idea of leaving the floor and ceiling as if they had not been affected by the renovation. Oddly enough, this technique fits harmoniously into the modern style.
An unusual trend is relevant for 2023. If earlier wooden beams, lime on the ceiling and unpolished concrete were tried to be veiled with modern materials, today it is definitely in trend.
To some, such a decision will seem too extreme. In this case, you can choose a softer, neutral option. For example, the parquet floor may not be new, but restored, and the table is made of untreated wood or metal that simulates rust.
In the trend of recent years, there are no sharp corners and rough lines – the newfangled models of sofas, with the light hand of designers, have acquired soft shapes. The legs of the table are graceful and thin. All this is intertwined with retro style, which has regained its relevance along with dusty flowers.
Judging by the photo, golden shades and pink prevail in the living room design projects. The use of warm tones is a sure-fire option to refresh an annoying interior in order, to give it a completely new sound.
The exclusive style involves the use of the main trends of the most popular directions. An experienced designer will certainly take into account such points:
- The functionality of a delimited space.
- Maximum air and light penetration.
- Environmental friendliness of materials.
Among the current trends of the most fashionable directions in 2023, special attention should be paid to:
- Ecostyle is the highest quality natural materials (wood and stone). Natural shades. An indispensable presence in the interior of flowerpots and vertical gardening. Similar requirements apply to furniture. Preference is given to specimens of rattan, wood and solid wood. As for lighting, eco-style is not combined with massive chandeliers that draw attention to themselves. A stylized luminaire with a multi-level lighting system is enough. The direction is suitable for those who advocate a healthy lifestyle.
- Loft is familiar to many as a design option for office space. The main features of the interior include an open plan, space zoning due to mobile partitions or a game of color contrast. The wall decoration is dominated by exposed bricks, plaster and pipes. Loft is a combination of innovative technology and antiques. Abstract drawings, large posters are also inherent in this style.
- Minimalism. Due to its easy integration into various styles, it has become the most demanded direction today. A characteristic feature is maximum space, large windows and good lighting. There is no hint of pretentiousness in the decoration and decor – everything is simple and concise. The same rules apply to wall decoration. No flowers or patterns on the wallpaper, only solid colors. Among the finishing materials, plastic, glass, chrome or ceramics must certainly be present. In short, what the surface reflects.
- Hi-tech – created for those who keep pace with innovative technologies. Functional technology fits in perfectly with modern design. The style that originated in the depths of late modernism is glass partitions and transformable furniture.
- Scandinavian – suitable for large country houses and small apartments. Offers an incredible amount of interpretations for organizing space. The living room, decorated in this style, is very cozy and laconic. Any bright blotches look exquisite against the main white background. The Scandinavian style, popular in many countries, is characterized by natural materials and large windows decorated with transparent fabric or blinds. The peculiarity of the style is in complex, ornate lighting fixtures, simple geometric furniture and living plants, pots.
In pursuit of fashion trends, it is important not to lose your individuality. When decorating a living room, the main thing is to take into account personal preferences. Everything should be arranged so that it is the owners who are as comfortable and comfortable as possible.
- Meticulously selected elements in the interior have lost their relevance, giving way to a combination of several styles.
- When planning the main palette of the future interior, designers are advised to give preference to companion colors.
- In the upcoming season, furniture with smooth lines is in trend – from now on, no sharp corners, only elegance and lightness.