Tile in the bathroom is a traditional way of finishing the wall. No wonder, dirt is easily removed from it, it is universal and quite resistant to moisture. This is especially important in a room where all surfaces are in constant contact with water. Due to the fact that the bathroom water dropsright on the wall, it needs to be treated in a special way. Which tile to choose for the bathroom in 2023? Let’s consider the most interesting proposals, find out which modern collections of ceramic tiles will become the most popular bathroom tiles 2023.
Walls and floors that are in constant contact with water require special protection. Therefore, at the beginning of bathroom planning, you should choose a finishing material, keeping in mind several key aspects:
- The tile is resistant to moisture and does not deteriorate in direct contact with water;
- Its smooth surface facilitates the removal of dirt;
- The shower enclosure can be the main focus and highlight with bright tiles, even if you have chosen a different solution throughout the room.
When choosing beautiful bathroom tiles from the fashion collections of 2023, both practical and aesthetic aspects must be considered. In conditions of high humidity, the most important parameter that should determine the choice of tiles is water absorption. The lower it is, the better. This parameter is always declared by the manufacturer.
Due to this property, this finishing material will be durable, and prolonged contact with water will not affect its texture and appearance. The abrasion resistance class mainly refers to floor tiles. It determines the degree of resistance of the presented tile to mechanical damage.
This choice must be especially thoughtful. In this case, appearance matters less. There are special conditions in the bath area. Modern bathroom tiles 2023 must have a bending strength. Thanks to this, it will be resistant to the damaging effects of water.
The most water-resistant material is porcelain stoneware, which has low water absorption, making it a suitable choice for wet areas. And although this parameter is not so important in the case of bathroom tiles, tiles with a high abrasion class will last much longer in good condition.
The size of the tile depends on the size of the bathroom, individual preferences and your own idea of the interior decoration. Large-format bathroom tiles 2023 in a small bathroom can overload the room a little, and small tiles in a large interior will give an unwanted mosaic effect. A good idea is to act on the principle of contrast. Namely – lay out large tiles throughout the bathroom, and smaller tiles – only in the shower area. As a result, the wall in the shower cabin will be aesthetically highlighted.
When decorating, do not be afraid to experiment with fashion trends 2023 in bathroom interior design. In order for the tiles to be of the same type throughout the room, you can use different positions: horizontally in the bathroom and vertically in the shower area.
Manufacturers offer beautiful bathroom tiles 2023 with interesting patterns and colors. The choice is so large that it will not be difficult to find the perfect tile for sure. Skillfully combining patterns and colors of tiles, you can get a great visual effect in the bathroom.
- Tiles look stylish not only on the floor, but also on the wall. It will be an ideal replacement for ordinary wood, which is not suitable for a wet bath. It is worth combining it with classic white tiles. This combination is not only elegant, but also optically brightens and warms the bathroom.
- Marbled tiles are a way to bring a little luxury into the interior. Marble tiles come in a variety of sizes (for example, a large rectangular tile would look exceptionally stylish in a shower stall). By themselves, they are an original decoration, so marble tiles are best combined with plain tiles: white, black or gray.
Classic white is a trendy bathroom palette with a trendy design. White tiles can have a classic rectangular shape, as well as triangular and square. White tile in the shower area contrasts best with tiles of a different color on other bathroom walls. In such a simple way, you can stylishly highlight this zone.
For many years, structural bathroom tiles have not lost ground, and 2023 is no exception. Relief patterns are usually applied to its surface, which makes it possible to obtain a three-dimensional effect. This is the right choice if we want to visually highlight an accent wall. It is perfect for the shower wall. With the help of such tiles, you can create a modern and trendy bathroom interior.
In 2023, porcelain stoneware also looks relevant in the bathroom. The products are made with high precision, so when they are laid, you can get an almost uniform coating with minimal seams, which does not need regular maintenance.
Today, the sale of modern designer tiles is based on its inherent properties. This means that before choosing it, you should familiarize yourself with the main characteristics of a particular collection:
- surface hardness;
- linear thermal expansion;
- wear resistance;
- slip resistance;
Leading designers are increasingly turning to mosaics as a very practical and sophisticated type of decoration. Such tiles have many properties that put them at the forefront of modern innovative wall and floor covering options.
- It is quite decorative, since the small size of the parts allows you to create an image from them that is visually perceived as a single whole;
- The coating is waterproof and waterproof (taking into account the correctly selected grout);
- Products are very resistant to the effects of chemically aggressive substances, as they are made from natural materials that are especially inert in chemical environments;
- Does not lose its original appearance over time, its elements are colored in bulk, so they practically do not fade;
- Mosaic tiles correct surface defects, a coating of this building material will hide all irregularities and flaws. In this case, the minimum amount of adhesive will be used;
Traditionally, mosaic tiles are used to decorate kitchens and bathrooms. But no one forbids making a mosaic floor, for example, on the ground floor of the cottage hall, in the living room or in any other place. Mosaic tiles can last for decades.
Mosaic tiles usually make one wall. Such a beautiful and practical decor element will look simply gorgeous, especially if you use glazed mosaics. Mosaic tiles are the perfect solution for bathrooms of any size. It is often combined with full-size ceramic tiles.
In the bathroom, it is possible to combine placers with large ceramic tiles or create decorative borders from them. A large mosaic tile for the bathroom will emphasize its interior, bring a special perfection to the design.
Mosaic creates many possibilities for its use in the form of a continuous covering and in the form of individual inserts. There are a lot of options for using it for premises of any purpose and scope for the implementation of creative ideas.
Fashionable collections of bathroom tiles 2023 will allow you to create a stylish and creative interior. Such material is quite easy to care for. It is quite moisture resistant and can withstand huge changes in temperature and humidity. A room that is finished with tiles reliably protects human health, since fungi and mold practically do not develop here.
QUALITY BATHROOM TILES SHOULD HAVE:
- sufficient thickness and high strength;
- be durable and resistant to fracture;
- have a perfect glossy finish, without glare and streaks;
- be slip resistant
- have greater resistance to aggressive environments;
- not lose their original qualities over time.
A wide range of colors and a lot of finishes make it possible to create creative trendy interior designs. You can choose both light beige tones with a beautiful border and original panels, as well as bright saturated shades (green or blue) with extravagant ornaments.
Have you decided to make a luxurious floral print or decorate your bathroom with a smart lemon tree? Innovative collections will allow you to choose the best option for your solution.
For lovers of established traditions, a classic set in black and white shades or rich tones of a beige palette with a perfect floral ornament will suit. Graceful stains, amazing patterns, exquisite texture, leather or marble effect surfaces, abstract patterns will create a truly stylish bathroom that will attract modern interior design.
Porcelain stoneware, with its excellent aesthetic and performance properties, is one of the best materials used for bathroom flooring today. All products are manufactured in strict accordance with the standards. This coating has the following properties:
- great strength;
- moisture resistance;
- resistance to chemical influences;
- ease of care;
- attractive appearance.
Not surprisingly, this option is in great demand when creating modern design. Ceramic granite is polished, unpolished and glazed. It is necessary to select an option depending on what goals and objectives are set for a particular coverage.