Top 10 Interior Design Trends 2021
Interior designers everywhere get rid of excess elements, leaving only the necessary attributes of the decor. Thanks to their efforts, the minimalist trend will receive a new development in 2021, will sparkle with bright colors. Consider the key trends in interior aesthetics below.
- 0.1 1. The concept of “The Wellness Kitchen”
- 0.2 2. Using Terrazzo Tiles for Wall and Floor Decor
- 0.3 3. ECO style
- 0.4 4. Transparent home decoration
- 0.5 5. Focus on ceiling design
- 0.6 6. Colors 2021
- 0.7 7. The principle of Relax / Recharge
- 0.8 8. The return of the boho style to the trend
- 0.9 9. Upholstered furniture in the style of the 60s
- 0.10 10. The use of ethnic prints in the decor
- 0.11 Similar Posts to Top 10 Interior Design Trends 2021:
- 1 Related Posts
The concept of a healthy lifestyle has long crossed the boundaries of the human inner world. To feel wonderful (be well), it is necessary to improve the surrounding area. In particular, the kitchen is ideal for implementing environmentally friendly principles. The hosts regularly spend time here, guests are received, communication takes place. Therefore, it is important to organize the space as free as possible: with an abundance of natural light and living plants. The minimalist simplicity of open shelves will be supplemented by modern technologies (first of all, a climate control system), and kitchen utensils made from natural materials will radically change the idea of the room.
Venetian concrete chips give unlimited possibilities to designers. Terrazzo tile decors allow you to apply absolutely any tone to the interior: from dark monochrome to colorful vibrant ones. However, the masters are attracted not only by the aesthetics of the Venetian mosaic on the walls of the dwelling. High-strength qualities of the material are also ideal for arranging the original flooring in rooms with high traffic (hall, kitchen).
The colorful variety of interiors of the past is gradually replaced by the natural motives of ECO style. The presence of green color favorably affects the human psyche, brings the nervous system back to normal. Therefore, the abundance of home plants in the decor is the first step towards harmony. In 2021, vertical gardens in the interior will become fashionable.
Transparent decorative elements allow you to create an atmosphere of lightness in the interior. These include steel fittings, furniture made of plexiglass, translucent textiles. Organic glass has long been an integral element of modern design. Visually expanding the living space also helps pastel colors.
The development of the ceiling plane can be safely considered a decorative interior trend in 2021. Geometric patterns and ornamental motifs can be the main accent in the same living room. This technique is also suitable for a discreet bedroom setting. Proper design of geometric lines in a single composition brings a sense of peace.
In 2021, designers will raise the bar as much as possible: they will use muted shades of indigo and green as the main color for the interior. The unpretentious simplicity of these calm colors in combination with shades of dusty roses will return a person back to nature. Thus, the bet on a neutral palette is harmoniously complemented by elements of warmth and comfort.
The above principle implies complete immersion in a selected color palette. Its total presence on the walls, ceilings and floor coverings will be complemented by the corresponding colors of the furniture. Designers will use the gradient and ombre methods to achieve a harmonious color balance. Various combinations of shades of one spectrum are aimed at the formation of the “correct” visual perception.
The hippie era is back in fashion. Bright multi-colored prints, Indian motifs and ethnic decor elements embody the spirit of freedom. Boho aesthetics in the interior involves the use of natural materials, the rejection of plastic and synthetics. Everything should be felt love of nature. It is easiest to implement this on the example of textile elements, as well as furniture attributes.
An unexpected trend in 2021 will be a bright upholstery of furniture. The roots of a cheerful trend should be sought in the style of the distant 60s. It was pop art that set the bar on the wealth of textures that is now in service with fashion designers. Easily replaceable materials should be as simple as possible and have a natural origin. In every possible way updated vintage furniture of classical forms is welcomed.
This trend is closely interconnected with the fashion for Moroccan and Japanese motifs. Ethnic elements in interior design inspire people to travel, cultural discoveries. The use of natural textiles with ornamental patterns will be complemented by painted accessories and kitchen utensils. Terracotta and clay shades will become leading in the decor of the interior.
- 89Talking about design and creativity in the furniture sector is very common today among the general public thanks to the proximity of architects, designers and large furniture firms, as well as specialized media and social networks through which, expose their designs in each season. And of course, of furniture fairs…
- 89From modern and luxurious headboards to soulful antiques, the furniture trends of 2021 will be as stylish as possible for your new home. When it comes to creating the perfect apartment, every enthusiast knows that furniture can complement and modernize a space. Choosing the right parts can also improve the…
- 84In the first half of 2021, the main exhibitions of furniture and decor were held, reflecting the main trends in interior design. Style for personality Experts drew attention to the personalization of interiors. Requests for specific styles go away. Clients are increasingly asking for a home according to their lifestyle.…