Apartment Designs 2020 – 5 Newest Interior Style Trends
Repair – as much in this word. This is especially true when thinking about the interior of the apartment After all, it is important to choose a design that would perfectly harmonize with your worldview, be comfortable and practical. Due to the presence of a huge number of directions, it is so hard to stop at any one option. Especially those who make repairs for the first time. How to choose the right interior design in 2020?
Of course, you can try to choose a direction yourself. However, it is much more effective (and more economical) to contact specialists who will take into account all your wishes and help to avoid mistakes. We talked to the design studio and learned all about trends in interior design in 2020.
Loft style itself originated in the last century. He came to us from America, where due to urbanization and industrialization, the number of urban population began to increase. At the same time it was decided to use some storage facilities as residential buildings. However, visitors were not in a hurry to make repairs in the new house.
Leaving everything as it is, they planted grain for the emergence of a new style of interior, characterized by:
- The use of natural materials in the decoration of the room.
- Lack of wall decoration – the loft style is characterized by the presence of brickwork on at least one wall.
- The presence of wooden beams, open pipes and wiring. Today it does not have to be functioning pipes or cords. You can use decorative elements.
- Lamps, something resembling spotlights.
- Primary colors – brown, gray.
The Art Nouveau style in art (literature, painting, drama) appeared in the early twentieth century. At about the same time, it spread to the sphere of interior design. In translation, this direction means “modern”.
In rooms in modern style you will not find sharp corners or hard straight lines. The features of the modern style include:
- The simplicity of furniture. As a rule, all cabinets and dressers have simple concise forms. As a decor, stylish accessories or various (for example, glass) inserts are used.
- The most common materials are natural wood, glass, ceramics. Also modern is characterized by an abundance of textiles, which can be found not only in the form of curtains or tablecloths, but also as a wall decoration.
- Curved lines in pieces of furniture.
- Mostly warm colors in the interior decoration (golden, beige, brown).
A few years ago, the Scandinavian style in the interior was very popular. Today, he moved back a little, and in his place was minimalism. This is a more practical design with a minimum of decorative elements. It is characterized by simplicity of decoration, clarity of lines and conciseness of the overall design of the room.
In fact, minimalism in the interior of the apartment is characterized by the presence of exclusively the most necessary pieces of furniture. So sometimes you can find photos of living rooms, in which there is only a sofa, a coffee table and a TV, or bedrooms in which there are only a bed and two bedside tables. Thanks to this technique, designers can significantly increase the space. And the use of bright colors in the decoration of the room allows you to make the room more light and comfortable. Other minimalism style features include:
- The use of white in the decoration of the walls. Of course, you can use other brighter colors as small accents. However, the advantage should remain precisely in white.
- Lack of decorative elements or their minimum quantity. In any case, each decorative element in addition to the aesthetic must have a practical function. Stop on indoor plants, mirrors, vases, in which you can keep flowers. However, discard the figurines, which have no application purpose.
- The most popular materials are stone (natural or artificial), wood, steel, ceramics.
- The simplicity of furniture. Cabinets, chairs or sofas should not be decorated with carvings or patterns.
Together with the development of postmodernism, the high-tech style of the apartment interior came to fashion. Its name comes from the phrase “high technology”, and it is the best way to characterize this area. The main features of high-tech style in the interior include:
- Restraint in the decoration of the room. Here mainly monochromatic materials of light cold shades (white, light gray) are used.
- The pursuit of natural materials. The most common materials for high-tech are wood, leather, glass, metal.
- Minimalism in the design of space. Here you will find massive chandeliers, thick curtains, colorful carpets. High-tech is characterized by brevity of lines, simplicity of design and severity of the overall interior.
- As in the loft style, there are active open ventilation or water pipes.
- The pursuit of practicality. In the room, presented in the high-tech style, you will not find any extra pieces of furniture and decorative elements. Everything in it should be clearly used for its intended purpose.
Everything new is well forgotten old. Therefore, when choosing a style in the interior of an apartment, one should not forget about the classic design. It looks luxurious and spectacular, thanks to which it attracts attention and makes you consider every detail in the room. Particularly relevant in 2020 will be the classic style in the interior of the living room or bedroom. Warm colors, elegant furniture, natural materials are the main attributes of this trend.
Classic interior style is difficult to display in a small space. It requires a large area for the realization of all ideas. Often this design is accompanied by columns, stucco, huge chandeliers and massive curtains – all in the best palace traditions.
Modern designers offer many options for decorating the space for every taste. You can dwell on strict classical or bright and bold motifs. And finding out the current trends, you will get not only beautiful, but also a stylish interior that will amaze with its originality. You can view new interior design styles on indecortrends.com – the site contains the most popular trends of 2020.
- 81In recent years, the increasing use of technology and social media, allows us to quickly and easily know international trends and styles in interior decoration. Therefore, we will show you the new interior decoration trends 2021, a series of concepts that we have compiled to facilitate the task of keeping…